Gumtree Policy Getting it right Being safe on Gumtree
4/03/2015 · They had the opportunity to look and try the item before and if they were not happy should have taken this up with you at the time. The Police will not get involved as this is not their remit.She can threaten you all day with them and it won't matter in the least.... Gumtree is fantastic part from the fees to advertise Gumtree is fantastic and I love using but in the last 4 to 5 years Gumtree has gone down hill when it comes to advertising your items The fees and charges that you need to pay to advertise your item only to get flooded with scammers and time wasters I don’t think you get value for your
How to Sell on Gumtree Guide to Selling on Gumtree UK
From listing to getting paid—we provide the selling expertise to help you sell and earn more.... When you sell your stuff on sites like eBay or Gumtree, setting a price can be a deer-in-the-headlights moment. If you're not careful, you might undercut yourself and lose money.
Cash in on your Spring clean with the Gumtree Price Index
Join the Conversation. Please note, LifeStyle cannot respond to all comments posted in our comments feed. If you have a comment or query you would like LifeStyle to respond to, … how to get rid of norton safe search on safari Re: Buying with PayPal on Gumtree Great answer red-bay, 100% correct As long as you ensure that you select 'Goods' as your payment type when sending the funds to the seller, you should be fully protected in the event of the item not being received or being not as described.
eBay Vs Gumtree...why use ebay OzBargain Forums
Gumtree.com, the online classifieds, and community website is the place to go to, if you want to sell your car, bike, furniture and pretty much anything that you don’t need anymore. This classified ad’s message board has more than two million items for sale and advertises more than 150,000 services! It also receives over 38.5 million visits a month how to make money selling drugs online watch You advertise a reasonably valuable item on Gumtree. Someone contacts you, either asking some standard questions, or offering to buy straight away They then yell you that they're buying the item for a relative overseas, and if you were so kind as to courier the item there and they'd add $100 to the price to cover the cost, which they would pay via PayPal.
How long can it take?
Selling On Gumtree YouTube
- 5 Proven Ad Writing Tips to Sell Your Stuff For Top Dollar
- How to Sell on Gumtree Guide to Selling on Gumtree UK
- How to sell on Gumtree Sell on Gumtree UK - Parcel Monkey
- eBay Vs Gumtree...why use ebay OzBargain Forums
How To You Sell An Item On Gumtree
Gumtree is fantastic part from the fees to advertise Gumtree is fantastic and I love using but in the last 4 to 5 years Gumtree has gone down hill when it comes to advertising your items The fees and charges that you need to pay to advertise your item only to get flooded with scammers and time wasters I don’t think you get value for your
- I am selling my car for R 88 000, the price is negotiable.I am the second owner of the car; only used this car for 1 month only, not that there is anything wrong with it but because its school time and I have things to settle.Car Specification:1.
- 22/07/2008 · It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now.
- list an item in a Qualifying Category on Gumtree via www list an item that is not in an eBay Excluded Category on www.ebay.com.au and subsequently sell the eBay item within 30 days (“Qualifying Sale”) (the “Promotion Requirements”). The Credit will only apply to the first listing within a 24 hour period of the Click Through for a Qualifying Sale during the Promotion Period (e.g. if
- If you’re selling a smaller item you can meet people in the street if you don’t want them to come to your home. You can also meet at cafes or deliver the item to their workplace if that’s convenient for both of you. Protecting your privacy is important but 99% of people who use Gumtree legitimately just want to buy the item they’re interested in. If you were a thief, using Gumtree to