How to stop a stray dog who climbs on my car roof and has
20/10/2008 · lol my mom's car also got scratches at the side (rear passenger door), the cat was on top of the car all along, dunno why my mom din notice or wut, she just reverse and then can see the cat gripping on to roof then the door then fell off :lol:... 12/04/2010 · I do not own a cat. Next door owns a cat. This cat appears to believe that my ickle and awesome Mazda Mx5 (miata) is some kind of KING CAT and spends a lot of its time sitting upon the roof and generally chilling.
Cats In Your Roof Will Bring Out the Worst And Best In You
25/01/2008 · If your main concern is damage to the aerial give them a better place to sit by sliding the aerial down the mast a bit and putting some sort of wooden t-piece at the top as a perch for them to sit on. Won't stop them shitting on the roof though.... 13 comments. Hi all ,i am trying to keep the cats of my sheds as they tend to lie there and use it as a scratching post ,they are now making a lot of holes.Not Good.So i thought if i could try and stop them from jumping on to it it will stop this.
how to stop cats from sitting on the car Lowyat.net
The only real way to stop a cat from getting on your car is to put the car in a garage. I know this answer isn't what you are looking for. I know this answer isn't what you are looking for. Cats are vindictive, and if they decide to mess with your car in particular, there is no amount of booby-trapping, wrapping, or protecting your car from vindictive kitty-claws. how to set release time for master compression hip hop 10/08/2015 · I get them on my car, but I can't blame anyone else because it's from my cats, while my car is sitting in my garage, but I have never seen any scratches from them. I would be more concerned that anything you spray or put on your car, like cayenne …
help needed to keep cats off a shed roof! Rabbits United
2/12/2018 · I left my window down today in my own driveway, got into my car,and it smells of cat piss. I'm pretty pissed off as you can imagine. I'm pretty pissed off as you can imagine. I wanted to shoot it, but my wife talked me out of it. how to stop dry retching when pregnant 19/06/2013 · I don't know about you guys, but I really hate the way cats act in the 1.2.4 I mean, not only are you unable to use anything that they're sitting on, whether it be furnaces, chests, or beds, but also, when they're trying to sit on these things they wont even teleport to you when you go far away unless your holding a raw fish, and even then I
How long can it take?
How to Keep a Cat From Sitting on My Car animals.mom.me
- keeping cats off my sheds))) Grows on You
- How do i stop their cat from sitting on my car
- I find scratches on my new car every morning Automotive
- Drive With Pets? 6 Tips for Keeping Your Car Clean and
How To Stop Cats Sitting On My Car Roof
I just had my car repainted and I live in an apartment building. The car is parked in an above ground garage with a lot of access. The neighbourhood cats love to sleep on the roof and in the process they leave muddy paw prints and very fine scratches on the hood.
- 17/11/2008 · I have a shed in my garden which the neighbours cats seem to like to sit on, the only problem is they sit there and watch our bun running around, she runs free in the garden....does anyone know of anything i can put on the shed roof to stop them sitting there!?
- 13/03/2009 · Cats hate strong acrid smells, so what you need is some sort of spray that`s really sharp (and that hangs around a bit) , but that won`t harm the roof of your car. To give you an idea, MY cat would not stop drooling on my keyboard.
- Folklore says that cats don’t like strong lemon odors, but most drivers don’t either and there’s little research on the subject. You may just have to put a cover on the car or schedule more frequent car …
- The only real way to stop a cat from getting on your car is to put the car in a garage. I know this answer isn't what you are looking for. I know this answer isn't what you are looking for. Cats are vindictive, and if they decide to mess with your car in particular, there is no amount of booby-trapping, wrapping, or protecting your car from vindictive kitty-claws.