How to use adversary in a sentence WordHippo
Adversarial definition is - involving two people or two sides who oppose each other : of, relating to, or characteristic of an adversary or adversary procedures. How to use adversarial in a sentence. How to use adversarial in a sentence.... Many sentences on our website sentencedict.com, hope helps: 1) He was dismayed at the size of his adversary. 2) The British considered him a worthy adversary.
adversary English-Tagalog Dictionary - Glosbe
Here are some examples showing how one might use adversary in a sentence. Having a worthy adversary can raise the level of play of both participants.... That castle seemed like it was an adversary, even though it was very old. Another answer: The warrior looked like an adversary, because he wore armour, a helmet and carri ed a sword.
adversary Dictionary Definition Vocabulary.com
These example sentences are selected automatically from various online news sources to reflect current usage of the word 'adversary.' Views expressed in the examples do not represent the opinion of Merriam-Webster or its editors. how to use pro eq in studio one The most straightforward is to physically destroy an adversary's computers or critical network nodes. It was designed to be adversary propaganda and to bypass censorship. Psyop can drive a wedge between the adversary leadership and its populace to undermine the adversary
Adversary definition of adversary by The Free Dictionary
China, the new global power and thus our competitor if not adversary is laughing at us. Their adversary is Max (Jason Patrick) a loon of a CIA operative who wants to how to use incessant in a sentence Use 'adversary system' in a Sentence. The adversary system was something that I never wanted to be a part of because I did not like judges, or trust them. 19 people found this helpful You need to understand how the adversary system works and try to figure out any ways to use
How long can it take?
adversary Polish translation - bab.la English-Polish
- use adversarial in a sentence adversarial example
- adversary Polish translation - bab.la English-Polish
- 5 sentence examples using adversary powerthesaurus.org
- adversary Dictionary Definition Vocabulary.com
How To Use Adversary In A Sentence
Of course, it's going to empower whoever is most skilled at using the technology and best understands the Internet in comparison with whoever their adversary is. Oczywiscie, umocni pozycje kogokolwiek, kto wykaze sie wieksza sprawnoscia w korzystaniu z technologii i wiekszym zrozumieniem Internetu niz adwersarz , kimkolwiek bedzie.
- You are not judges now, but advocates under this adversary system we have been discussing. It is the classic adversary system which overlaps with a two-party system, and
- He knew his adversary's overall military capability. He was looking for, in his words, "a worthy adversary." The most straightforward is to physically destroy an adversary's computers or critical network nodes. It was designed to be adversary propaganda and to bypass censorship. Psyop can drive a
- Sentence Examples for adversaries. Then he added, I guess I shouldn't be talking to you, seeing as we're adversaries and all. How to use adversaries in a sentence is shown in this page. Check the meaning of adversaries.
- Example sentences with "adversary", translation memory add example en Just as the prophet Alma was able to tell Moroni how to defend the Nephites against their enemies, the Lords prophets today teach us how to defend ourselves against the spiritual attacks of the adversary .