WindowEventHandlers.onbeforeunload Web APIs MDN
9/09/2012 · The "onbeforeunload" event forces me to choose TWICE that I want to close their annoying website (or pop-up) by popping up ANOTHER window that asks me if I REALLY want to leave the webpage after I click the 'X' to close the window.... 30/11/2005 · lightzizo wrote: I'm opening a popup window from another popup and i don't want the user to close the parent popup as long as the child is still opened.
How to disable onbeforeunload at Firefox 5 Super User
8/04/2005 · I have a JS client side function that is carrying out a submit when a user clicks on a hyperlink. strURL will point to the page that the user is being sent to. I am trying to confirm that the user wants to leave the current page without saving his data. I am using the OnBeforeUnload event and the... 24/01/2011 · So--unless a preference that actually does work for this purpose exists--I'm on to writing an extension that manually runs "window.onunload = window.onbeforeunload = null;" …
jquery How to prevent calling onbeforeunload when page
27/09/2007 · I'm working on a corporate intranet site and am trying to create a page that will warn a user on window unload if they have not saved thier work. how to tell a male from female rabbit Close the browser window. Google now displays a warning if the browser is trying to redirect you. Google now displays a warning if the browser is trying to redirect you. The Chrome Web Store also has the Remove Redirects for Google and Fix Url Links Redirect add-ons that can stop browser redirects.
Execute Controller Method During window.onbeforeunload event
How long can it take?
- window.onbeforeunload Digital Point
- how to Clear all the session values when close browser in
How To Stop Window Redirect In Onbeforeunload
19/07/2007 · confirm function in onbeforeunload Jul 17, 2007 02:52 AM spncc LINK I tried to write the script for page before unload to confirm that the user is going to close the window.
- AFAIK there is only one way to use the onBeforeUnload event. The browser will take care of the dialog box, all you have to do is specify a string which will appear in the "Are you sure?"
- I am currently using onbeforeunload to show user a message 'click ok to save, cancel to continue' Question.. On browser close event (user clicks on window close button 'X' on browser), I do not want to show the message to user.
- I have a script on my site that will set the window.onbeforeunload whenever an input is changed, and when the form is submitted, disable the alert, and