How to use "as such" "corresponding" "accordingly"
Accordingly is the adverb form of accord, which means harmony, or agreement. We often use the phrase "act accordingly," which just means to behave in …... 9/04/2008 · We need more context! According to what you've posted, it looks like the word you need is according rather than accordingly...
accordingly in a Sentence Vocabulary Builder
2/11/2006 · Could anyone shed some light on the usage of accordingly. I have been attempting to find a way to explain, to a penpal, how to use "accordingly" when it means consequently or however.... How to use “as such” “corresponding” “accordingly” Ask Question 2. If you click ON a dangerous link, a message saying "This link is dangerous!" will be displayed. I am trying to describe the meaning of the above sentence without the concrete expression "This link is dangerous!". My drafts are as follows: If you click ON a dangerous link, a corresponding message will be displayed
Subordinate Conjunctions web.cn.edu
How can you use the word 'accordingly' in a sentence
accordingly definition: Accordingly is defined as to be done a way that is fitting and proper or in alignment with something. (adverb) An example of the word accordingly is when a teacher asks a student to behave accordingly by reminding the student of how to tell if your vintage chanel bag is authentic The use of mobile content has grown accordingly. Accordingly , the search of her house had been unauthorized and unlawful, as had been the seizure of her property. Accordingly , tropical depressions and subtropical cyclones are not included here.
How long can it take?
ACCORDING TO USE crossword answers clues definition
- accordingly Dictionary Definition Vocabulary.com
- How can you use the word 'accordingly' in a sentence
- accordingly in a Sentence Vocabulary Builder
- Respectively vs Accordingly What's the difference
How To Use The Word Accordingly
Time Traveler for accordingly. The first known use of accordingly was in the 15th century. See more words from the same century
- An answer with the word accordingly is.....If you follow the directions accordingly, you will get the right answer.
- Sentences for accordingly. Writers, spelling bee organizers, and people who just like words might especially like this page. The lines of text below use accordingly in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for accordingly.
- Some of this material has been developed in part in the existing Technical Study, but would need to be further advanced and developed to meet the specific terms of the invitation, if the decision were taken to respond accordingly to the invitation.
- It depends on the context. "After" might work but sounds old-fashioned and contrived and only works in a few contexts. Instead of "According to X, the moon is made of green cheese" you could write "If one accepts the research of X, the moon is made of green cheese," or "X has argued [convincingly