Force your site to load securely with an .htaccess file
Default page is the page which is rendered when you type domain name or url in browser where URL redirects to the document root directory which will serve the default file set in the Apache configuration.... Replace main-domain.com with the actual main domainís name. Donít forget to use escape string in RewriteCond as it use regular expression to determine the match. For example if your domain spell like www.my-domain.com, you need to use it as www.my-domain.com. For more information google for .htaccess regular expression.
Comprehensive guide to .htaccess- Change your default
I have to delete all the add code to the .htaccess and my website is back to normal. One word of caution: after adding the code, use another browser or another computer to view the website for checking.... Home / Working with the .htaccess and Redirects / How to change my document root folder using an .htaccess file? By default your main website is loaded from the public_html folder of your account. The public_html directory is also called web root folder or document root folder.
How can i set .htaccess to rewrite url like subdomain url
ServerAlias *.your_domain.foo Again place this Vhost the lasts, defining any existing vhosts in your_domain.foo before the default one. Apache loads config files using an ascii ordered scheme so put this in a 099_default file and prepend other by 050_ how to use tea in a dessert If you are hosting multiple websites on the same account, you will need to make sure that you have a .htaccess file set up in the directory of the website that has a SSL certificate issued. Warning: You need to replace coolexample.com with your domain name for the sample code to work.
Redirect IP address to Domain name Apache DigitalOcean
On Apache the AllowOverride controls whether .htaccess files are allowed to control server configuration. If these rewrite rules do nothing at all you may have to modify the AllowOverride setting in the Apache config to include FileInfo. how to set up whispersync Step 2: Back Up Your .htaccess File This step is incredibly important . Like I said, .htaccess is the configuration file for your whole server, so you donít want to make a mistake.
How long can it take?
How to make the php.ini recursive in the .htaccess
- How can i set .htaccess to rewrite url like subdomain url
- Htaccess Change Default Page- How To Change The Default
- Domain redirects to Plesk default domain after IP changes
- How to stop wordpress from changing default .htaccess
How To Set My Domain Back To Default Htaccess
17/07/2009†∑ If I open the htaccess file in the root of the new domain Engine Rewite is "ON" and is resolving the domain name. Can I reset that setting? So that at default, the htaccess does not rewrite the path of the url?
- ServerAlias *.your_domain.foo Again place this Vhost the lasts, defining any existing vhosts in your_domain.foo before the default one. Apache loads config files using an ascii ordered scheme so put this in a 099_default file and prepend other by 050_
- To manually add in the 301 redirects in your htaccess file you will need to connect via FTP to your wordpress directory and select the htaccess file to edit Edit the htaccess file Be careful when manually editing your htaccess file and make sure you back it up Ö
- An .htaccess file is a powerful tool for modifying your Apache configuration on a per-domain and even a per-directory level. An .htaccess file provides a way to make configuration changes on a Ö
- The hosts file is a plain text file that allows you to set IP Addresses for a domain on your computer. This may override authoritative DNS. This may override authoritative DNS. How to host the Primary Domain from a subfolder htaccess